The Institute for Christ Centered Manhood aims to foster a desire in men to be the kind of Christ centered fathers, husbands and sons that can lead their families to God and his will in an immoral and wicked world. The Lord challenged his servants to be “Wise as serpents and harmless as doves” see Mathew 10:16. As men and leaders of homes, families, business, and communities, we can play a major role in a renaissance that will return integrity to our spheres of influence. This effort is facilitated in part by this forum and blog where ideas may be shared and problems discussed. I also offer my services as a guest speaker and consultant in organizations, church groups, and service clubs. My fees and rates are available by emailing a request.







Friday, July 6, 2012


I recently offered this advice to someone just starting out in the world of leadership.  This got me thinking, so I am developing a workshop for budding leaders focusing on Judeo-Christian leadership principles.  Given the framework of my presentation, I want two more bullet points.  

Any thoughts? 

Here is what I said to the young man:

-“Good leaders must first become good servants” Robert Greenleaf.

- Developing a mentor relationship with another leader is essential.

- Be respectful and enthusiastic in everything you do.

- Get to know yourself and your own weaknesses and do not be afraid of them.

- Gain a vision then keep your hand to the plow and your eye on the mark.



Most leaders are not hired because of what they know but because of who they are. If you can master these five things, you can be a good leader. Without them you will just be a manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment